I am a Psychotherapist, Nutritionist and Life Coach with offices in Mt. Airy and Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. My passion in life is to guide my clients on a path to their fullest expression in
their personal, professional and nutritional lives. I do this by encouraging observation of their process and by promoting curiosity and experimentation.
I am the author of the Counseling Tips for Nutrition Therapists:
Practice Workbook series. I train and supervise dietitians in advanced counseling skills.
My Nutrition Training includes:
- Masterís Degree in Nutrition Science: Drexel University, 1979
- Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Private Practice since 1985
My Psychotherapy Training includes:
- Masterís Degree in Social Work: Bryn Mawr College, 1994
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Gestalt Therapist
- Member, Motivational Interviewing Network of