Molly is a Psychotherapist and Nutritionist with offices in Mt. Airy and Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia. Her passion in life is to guide clients on a path to their fullest expression in their personal, professional and nutritional lives by encouraging observation of their process and by promoting curiosity and experimentation.
She is the author of the Counseling Tips for Nutrition Therapists: Practice Workbook series and trains nutrition professionals in advanced counseling skills.
Psychotherapy Training includes:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work: Bryn Mawr College, 1994
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Certified Gestalt Therapistt
- Member, Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
- Certified Internal Family Systems Therapist
Nutrition Training includes:
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition Science: Drexel University, 1979
- Registered Dietitian and Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian