Increase your confidence as a Nutrition Therapist
from the convenience of your own home
Motivational Interviewing for Nutrition Therapists
Live Virtual Course
This program is my popular Counseling Intensive workshop, adapted for video conference format. It provides 14 hours of live workshop and practice. There will be no more than 12 students in each class. Trainees must be able to fully access video conference platforms with both audio and video.
- Recorded webinars and readings (Steps to Counseling Excellence on-line Program) included.
- Six, two-hour virtual classes by video conference: Dates and Registration here.
- Four, half-hour video practice session (dates and times to be arranged by students)
- Practice Workbook, Vol. 1
- CEUs for Registered Dietitians: 20
- Fee: $449. (If you have previously purchased the Steps to Counseling Excellence Program your fee is $235.)
- Registration Deadline: two weeks prior to the beginning of the class.
Ethics in Nutrition Counseling
3 CPEs for Registered Dietitians & DTRs. This program includes recorded webinars and readings on a wide range of ethical issues that may come up in nutrition counseling:
- Home visits and phone counseling
- Scope of practice and making referrals
The program fulfills the requirement that all RDs and DTRs must log at least one Ethics CEU in each 5-year period.
Steps to Counseling Excellence
Motivational interviewing forms the foundation of this practical program. The program is all on-line and available immediately upon purchase. Six credits for Registered Dietitians. More here.